1. First, open the add-on setting by choosing Add-ons menu → Calendar Events Creator → Set up
2. Second, set up the add-on:
• Set the event title
• Set the event time
- uncheck All day
if you need to add event start time and event end time
- if you don't have end date/time, select event end date/time as same as event start date/time
• Select calendar
3. Third, click Apply Setting
to save the setting.
Select the entire row or any cell in a row, then choose Add-ons menu → Calendar Events Creator → Create Event(s).
Select the range of rows you want to create and choose Add-ons menu → Calendar Events Creator → Create Event(s)
Due to limitations for Google Services
, create less than 25 events at the same time for best results.
When user changes the event's value, the created event will be updated automatically.
Step 1. Create a Google Form.
Step 2. Create a spreadsheet for responses in Google Sheets.
Step 3. Set up the add-on. (As shown on question number 1. )
Step 4. Check ✅Create events by submitting form . Then click Apply Setting.
Step 1: Open the setting by choosing Add-ons menu → Calendar Events Creator → Set up
Step 2: Check ✅ Enable status view
Step 3: Select a column to view created event(s) hyperlink.
Step 4: Click Apply Setting.
Solution 1: Check if the event time is valid. If the event date/time is invalid, event will not be created on the calendar.
A valid date is right-aligned and has a calendar picker. See below::
Note: Event start date/time should be sooner than the event end date/time.
Solution 2: Select the correct column for the event time.
Solution 3: Set the date format. The add-on may not understand your event date format correctly.
Set the spreadsheet locale to yours by going to File →Spreadsheet settings...
To solve the problem, try one of the following solutions:
1. First solution: Clear your browser's cache & cookies.
If you're using Chrome follow these steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome browser.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Check the boxes next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files”.
- Click Clear data.
2. Second Solution: Re-install the add-on by:
- Remove the addon: from your Google Spreadsheet → Add-ons menu → Manage add-ons... → Calendar Events Creator → Manage → Remove
- Install addon again: Add-ons menu → Get add-on → Search 'Calendar Events Creator’ → Click Free icon → Follow steps
3. Third Solution: Open your Google spreadsheet in Incognito mode or a different browser (Ctrl+Shift+N)
1. First, open add-on setting by choosing Add-ons menu → Calendar Events Creator → Set up
2. Second, check ✅ Add guests
to select the column that contains the email addresses.
⇨Then, select the column that contains the email addresses to send an email invite to multiple people.
• Email addresses: Use a Comma as a Separator.
Example: EmailAddress1@gmail.com, EmailAddress2@example.com, EmailAddress3@icloud.com
• If the email addresses are in more than one column, use the fomula to join:
3. Third, check ✅ send notifications
4. Finally, click Apply Setting
There are two solutions:
1. Change your spreadsheet's timezone and Google Calendar's timezone to your current timezone.
2. If the first solution doesn't work, try to change your spreadsheet's timezone and Google Calendar's timezone to Eastern Time.
To change your spreadsheet's timezone, choose File ➡️ Spreadsheet Settings... Then, select (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time on Timezone field.
Finally, create event again by submitting form or by selecting a row and choose Add-ons menu ➡️ Calendar Events Creator ➡️ Create event (s)
To automatically add video call to the created events, create a Hangouts link in the event descriptions and invitations,
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the top right, click Settings menu icon ⚙ ➡️ Settings.
- Select Event settings on the left side bar.
- Check Automatically add video calls to events I create.
If you do not want to add video call to events automatically, just uncheck Automatically add video calls to events I create.
It is possible to simply start over. You can remove the add-on and then install it again (at no charge).
Firstly, uninstall the add-on:
- On your computer, open a spreadsheet
- Click Add-ons ➡️ Manage add-ons...
- Choose Calendar Events Creator add-on from the list.
- Click Manage ➡️ Remove.
Then, install the add-on again:
- On your computer, open a spreadsheet.
- Click Add-ons and then Get add-ons.
- Search "Calendar Events Creator", click the add-on on the result.
- To install the add-on, click Free.
- A message will appear requesting access to data that the add-on needs to work. Read the message, then click Allow.
- Re-installing the add-on will reset some settings. It doesn't change your plan or your quota.
- If you get this notification: "ScriptError: Authorization is required to perform that action", sign out of the other Google account(s) that you might have been signed into and clear the data browsing. Then, log-in using the Google account you have installed the Calendar Events Creator add-on.
TeamViewer is software that allows our Support Specialists to control your computer remotely. It is a great way for us to quickly get to the bottom of the issue you are having. You will need to download the free TeamViewer software
- Install the software. (If your operating system asks you for permission, be sure to allow it.)
- TeamViewer will open and will issue you a unique ID and Password for this session. (Be sure to keep this window open until your session is over!)
- Send an email to contact our support team and request a TeamViewer Session.
- In the email, inform your service partner the unique ID and Password issued by TeamViewer for this session.
- Shortly thereafter, our support team will have access to your system.