1. Firstly, open the add-on setting by choosing Add-ons menu → Calendar Events Creator → Set up
2. Secondly, set up the add-on:
• Set event title
• Set event time
- uncheck All day
if you need to add event start time and event end time
- if you don't have end date/time, please select event end date/time as same as event start date/time
• Select calendar
3. Thirdly, click Apply Setting
to save the setting.
4. Finally, create event by selecting a row and choose Add-ons menu → Calendar Events Creator → Create event(s)
Select entire row or any cell in a row, then choose Add-ons menu → Calendar Events Creator → Create Event(s).
Select a range of rows and choose Add-ons menu → Calendar Events Creator → Create Event(s)
Due to limitations for Google Services
, please create less than 20 events at the same time for best results.
When user change event's value, the created event will be updated automatically.
Step 1. Create a Google Form.
Step 2. Creates a spreadsheet for responses in Google Sheets
Step 3. Set up the add-on as same as question #1
Step 4. Checked ✅Create events by submitting form . Then click Apply Setting button to save the setting.
Step 1: Please open the setting by choosing Add-ons menu → Calendar Events Creator → Set up
Step 2: Check ✅ Enable status view
Step 3: Select a column to view created events' hyperlink.
Step 4: Click Apply Setting button
Solution 1: Check event time is valid. If event date/time is invalid, events will not be created on the calendar.
A valid date is right-aligned and has a calendar picker. See below::
Note: Event start date/time should sooner than event end date/time
Solution 2: Select correct column for event time
Solution 3: Set date format. The add-on may not understand your event date format correctly.
Set spreadsheet locale to yours by going to File\Spreadsheet settings...
To solve the problem, please try one of the following solutions:
1. First solution: Clear your browser's cache & cookies.
If your using Chrome follow these steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome browser.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
2. Second Solution: Re-install the add-on by:
- Remove the addon: from your Google Spreadsheet → Add-ons menu → Manage add-ons... → Calendar Events Creator → Manage → Remove
- Install addon again: Add-ons menu → Get add-on → Search 'Calendar Events Creator’ → Click Free icon → Follow steps
3. Third Solution: Open your Google spreadsheet in Incognito mode or a different browser (Ctrl+Shift+N)
1. Firstly, please open add-on setting by choosing Add-ons menu → Calendar Events Creator → Set up
2. Secondly, check ✅ Add guests
to add email addresses column
⇨After that, please select a column contains email addresses to send an email invite to multiple people
• Email addresses: Use a Comma as a Separator.
Example: EmailAddress1@gmail.com, EmailAddress2@example.com, EmailAddress3@icloud.com
• If email addresses are in more than a column, use fomula to join:
3. Thirdly, checked ✅ send notifications
4. Finally, click Apply Setting
button to save the setting.
There are two solutions:
1. Change your spreadsheet's timezone and Google calendar's timezone to your current timezone.
2. If the first solution doesn't work, please try to change your spreadsheet's timezone and Google calendar's timezone to Eastern Time.
To change your spreadsheet's timezone, please choose File ➡️ Spreadsheet Settings... After that, please select (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time on Timezone field.
Finally, please create event again by submitting form or by selecting a row and choose Add-ons menu ➡️ Calendar Events Creator ➡️ Create event (s)